Lubecore Keeps Going For You – Safely
Dear Lubecore Friend,
We hope you’re well and safe.
At Lubecore, we are all about reliability, and not just in these challenging times. An Automated Greasing System you can count on working under all circumstances is our first and primary focus. Secondly, as a Canadian manufacturer, we develop and produce our systems from the ground up locally so we do not depend on deliveries from overseas. Therefore, you can take comfort that Lubecore will deliver. We keep on going for you – safely.
Our Lubecore systems are designed to prevent downtime. As strange as it may sound, due to the current situation, this could be the perfect time to have your existing Automated Grease System (AGS) serviced or replaced by a new Lubecore system.
We are here to help you use any unintended downtime to get your equipment in shape and ready to catch up with the delayed work whenever the COVID-19 situation has come to a more normalized condition again.
In the newsletter, we explain how we can work for you in the safest possible way.
Jan Eisses, President of Lubecore International
Our Lubecore Dealers Make Your Safety A Priority
Our Lubecore dealers and service technicians follow these additional guidelines for working on your equipment:
- We do not car-pool as we want to keep our technicians safely separated from each other
- When scheduling we will be requesting a private bay or outdoor space in the yard to work in
- We will make arrangements with you before our dealers and service technicians go to you about how, when and where they will work on the equipment and how they will communicate if there are exceptions (telephone/WhatsApp)
- Our technicians will respect social/physical distancing and wear gloves and masks in any situation interacting with you
- They will take extra care of cleaning, and sanitize all touch/contact points on the equipment before leaving
Good or bad times, at Lubecore, we are still ready to serve and protect your equipment. It’s your company’s second most significant investment (after your associates).
Safety is the priority for your associate. As long as they are safe, this could be the time to let us work on your equipment in the meantime.
Hang in There!
We are always there to answer your questions. We are available online via phone, text, Facetime, E-mail, or any other platform you prefer.
Send us a direct E-mail by Clicking here