Automated Lubrication Systems Technician
Lubecore International Inc.is the proud innovator of our own complete line of next-generation automated lubrication systems. We are a growing Canadian, family-owned company, which designs, manufactures, distributes and installs our greasing systems around the globe.
Do you like mechanical work? Are you looking for advancement opportunities in a growing company? Do you want to work with a company that has a history of success, which rewards loyalty and quality work?
Lubecore is currently hiring technicians to install our greasing systems in Ontario. Previous experience with Automated Lubrication Systems is an asset, but not mandatory.
Applicant should have:
- A dedication to safety
- A strong mechanical aptitude
- The ability to use power tools and hand tools
- Agility and be considered “handy”
- Basic knowledge of electrical wiring
- A positive “can do” attitude
- Your own basic hand and power tools
- A valid driver’s licence with a good driving record
Lubecore Will Provide:
- A professional “Installation Training Program”
- Opportunity for you to develop your skills/expertise
- $20 to $39 per hour, based on experience and ability
- A stable work environment
- A company service vehicle
- Coveralls, phone, and specialized tools
- An annual work boot allowance
Become an expert in the service and installation of our next generation automated lubrication systems. Apply Today.
The automatic greasing system delivers lubricant to a number of critical lubrication points on the equipment or machine. We are working on brand new equipment and occasionally used equipment.
The position involves
- Installation of a lubrication pump ~ use of power tools and hand tools
- Installation of a timing device ~ basic knowledge of electrical wiring is an asset
- Connecting to power and ignition sources on the equipment
- Wiring in smart switches and sensors
- Installation of grease delivery tubing to the lubrication points
- Installation of injector manifolds or lubrication dividers and connecting these to the pump
- May include light welding and use of oxy-acetylene torches on some equipment
- After successful completion of our company’s professional training program ~ troubleshooting and servicing all makes and models of our competitors’ systems
Some types of equipment we install our automatic greasing systems on include:
- Mobile heavy equipment ~ Excavators, wheel loaders, haul trucks, skid steers
- Transportation equipment ~ Over the road trucks and trailers
- Vocational equipment ~ Street sweepers, vacuum trucks, snowplows, Zamboni’s
- Stationary equipment ~ Crushers, screens, stackers
The installations are done at our customer’s facilities or original equipment dealership’s facilities.
Work location: 9094 Cavanagh Rd., Carleton Place, ON K7C 0C4
Minimum education requirements: Highschool/GED diploma
Required language: English
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.