Single Line 210
Adjustable Run and Pause Cycles
The Lubecore Single Line 210 system is equipped with a timing system that provides flexibility and allows the customer to adjust the amount of time the system runs. This changes the total output of grease.
Real-Time Electronic Performance Measurement
Lubecore’s Single Line 210 systems are technologically advanced. Our integrated real-time electronic performance system gives the opportunity to measure the exact pump pressure at any given date or time. This system also provides information if a low-level alarm has been triggered, and when it was triggered. This feature holds Mechanics accountable and will contribute to keeping your Lubecore system running like new as intended.
Brass Metering Valves
Lubecore understands the importance of manufacturing a product that lasts and provides next-generation durability. This is why all of our Single Line 210 systems are fitted with high-quality brass metering valves, making it easy to identify the total amount of outlets a metering valve has as well as prevention of any possible rust or corrosion.
Heavy-Duty Inline Filter
All Lubecore Single Line 210 systems are fitted with a heavy-duty inline filter preventing dirt or debris from entering the system. The heavy-duty filter prevents the system from possible clogging and ensures smooth grease delivery even when the going gets tough and the elements make contact with the pump.
Korilla Lining Option
Lubecore’s automated greasing systems are found on a variety of different equipment working in a variety of different harsh environments. Lubecore provides the option to equip any Lubecore system with Korilla Line. Korilla Line is ultra-durable extreme duty lining that provides peace of mind by leaving broken line repairs in the past. To learn more click here.
- Single-stroke, air-operated piston pump
- Manifolds and injectors are supplied by mainline from the pump
- Lubecore S Series injectors deliver preset volumes of grease to the points
- S Series injectors can deliver NLGI #2 grease consistently down to -10°C due to high reload pressure
- S Series injectors can deliver NLGI #0 grease consistently down to -40°C due to high reload pressure
- In-Cab timer with readable memory and smart switch or pump front mounted timer
- Makrolon® reservoir is break proof and will remain clear for life
- Automatic low-level shut off
- Customizable volume delivery
- Compatible with (12 or 24V DC)
- Available with 4 or 6kg reservoir
- Highway tractors
- Vocational (on-road dump trucks, snow plows, cement trucks, garbage trucks)
- Street sweepers
- Terminal tractors (shunt trucks/spotters)
- Stationary industrial equipment